ScreenUsed Joe Dirt 2 Live Online Auction
Pre-bidding starts Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 10:00am Pacific Time
Live Auction starts Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 10:00am Pacific Time
Register to bid by logging in and clicking the Register button above. To view the lots online, click the View Lots button above. Once the Live auction starts, a Bid Live button will be above.
The ScreenUsed Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser auction is now online and open for pre-bidding. The live auction will take place on March 4th, 2017 at 10am Pacific Time.
Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser is a 2015 American comedy film directed by Fred Wolf and written by David Spade and Fred Wolf. It is the sequel to the 2001 film Joe Dirt. The film stars David Spade reprising his role as the title character, Brittany Daniel, Dennis Miller, Adam Beach, Christopher Walken, Mark McGrath and Patrick Warburton. The film premiered on Crackle on July 16, 2015.
Joe Dirt embarks on an epic journey through the recent past, the heartland of America—and his own mind—to get back to his loved ones.
Watch the entire movie for free on Crackle, Sony's streaming service. Crackle has your favorite movies, hit TV series and can't-miss originals you won't find anywhere else. Whether you're a comedy, action or drama addict, with fresh daily programming there's always something new to stream.
Watch Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser for free here.
There are 52 lots in the auction, with items from the following actors:
- David Spade – Joe Dirt
- Brittany Daniel – Brandy
- Patrick Warburton – Foggle
- Mark McGrath – Jimmy Yauch
- Dennis Miller – Zander Kelly
- Christopher Walken – Clem
- Toby Bronson – Toby
- Rhonda Johnson Dents – Galinda
- Natalia Cigliuti – Dr. Sue
Look to the AUCTIONS tab on the website to keep up to date, including description updates - we keep a detailed online log of every single change to the lots in the auction. Invoices are sent to customers within 24 hours, and our personal packing and shipping begins the next business day, so be assured you will receive your new item(s) immediately. We have a detailed description of how the auctions work on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Bidder and ScreenUsed agree that any agreements between the Bidder and ScreenUsed including but not limited to these Conditions of Sale are entered into in Santa Clara County, California, which is where the agreements are to be performed and the auction to take place, no matter where Bidder is situated and no matter by what means or where Bidder was informed of the auction and regardless of whether catalogs, materials, or other communications were received by Bidder in another location. Both ScreenUsed and the Bidder agree that any disputes under these Conditions of Sale, the subject matter hereof, the entering into, or any aspect of the auction, shall be exclusively governed by California law, and that any and all claims or actions shall be brought and maintained only in Santa Clara County, California in a State or Federal Court to the exclusion of any other venue, locale or jurisdiction. All parties submit to such jurisdiction.
- Opening Bid Prices: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use estimate pricing, only a starting minimum bid price. Opening bids do not include the buyer’s premium, shipping, or sales tax.
- Reserves: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use reserves, so the opening price is where bidding starts, and the highest bidder will win the item.
- Buyer’s Premium and Sales Tax: The actual purchase price will be the sum of the final bid price plus the buyer’s premium of 20% of the hammer price. California and Florida sales tax shall automatically be added to the purchase price for CA and FL residents, unless exempted.
- Before the Auction: Bidders are encouraged to send inquiries pertaining to the auction as a whole and/or individual lots. You may also request condition reports. ScreenUsed strongly urges the bidder to resolve any questions PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- Bidding: Property is auctioned in consecutive numerical order, as it appears in the catalog. ScreenUsed shall determine all opening bids and bidding increments. The auctioneer will accept bids from those present in the salesroom or absentee bidders participating by telephone, Internet or by written bid left with ScreenUsed in advance of the auction. The auctioneer has the right in its absolute discretion to reject any bid in the event of dispute between bidders or if the auctioneer has doubt as to the validity of any bid, to advance the bidding at its absolute discretion and to determine the successful bidder in the event of a dispute between bidders, to continue the bidding or to reoffer and resell the lot in question. In the event of a dispute after the sale, ScreenUsed’s record of final sale shall be conclusive.
- Internet Bids: ScreenUsed is not and cannot be responsible or liable for any problems, delays, or any other issues or problems resulting out of use of the Internet generally or specifically, including but not limited to transmission, execution or processing of bids. On some occasions beyond the control of ScreenUsed, bid software or the Internet itself may not physically keep up with the pace of the auction. In order to help avoid disappointment, ScreenUsed recommends placing a realistic absentee bid early.
- Successful Bids: The proverbial fall of the auctioneer’s hammer indicates the final bid. ScreenUsed will record the paddle number of the buyer. Winning bidders shall be notified with an invoice within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction.
- Certificate of Authenticity: For each lot, ScreenUsed will supply a documented certificate with the official ScreenUsed stamp and logo. This certificate has an original signature from one of the ScreenUsed owners. COAs are not supplied with promotional items such as crew shirts, crew hats, crew gifts, or other items not used in the production itself.
- Payment: Payment is expected in full within 7 calendar days of the sale. All payments will be handled online through the ScreenUsed secure website via credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer. Payment plans are available, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the website.
- Shipping: After payment has been made in full, ScreenUsed will personally pack your items and will insure and ship at your expense. Buyers will only be charged exact shipping costs - no additional packing or handling fees. Any customs fees, duties or taxes outside of the United States will be the sole responsibility of the buyer and will not be included in the invoice.
- Buyer’s Remedies: As these are rare collector pieces, all sales are final. In the unfortunate event that there is a problem with the condition of a piece when it is delivered, we will work with you to make sure you are happy.