ScreenUsed Powers Timed Online Auction
The PlayStation Network's television series from 2015-2016
Bidding starts Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 10:00am Pacific Time
Timed Auction ends Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 10:00am Pacific Time
Register to bid by logging in and clicking the Register button above. To view the lots online, click the View Lots button above.
Our Powers auction is now online and open for bidding. The timed auction will start on April 29, 2017 and run for 2 weeks, ending on May 13, 2017 at 10am Pacific Time.
Powers is an online streaming series adaptation of the Powers comic book series published by Marvel Comics under their Icon Comics imprint. The PlayStation Network's first scripted original programming, the series premiered on March 10, 2015. The first two episodes of the series were written by Charlie Huston and directed by David Slade. The first three episodes, (the third directed by David Petrarca), were released on March 10, 2015, on the PlayStation Network.
There are 42 lots in the auction, with items from the following actors:
- Sharlto Copley as Christian Walker, formerly known as Diamond – a detective in the Powers Division. Christian was once a superhero with the ability to fly, and in his identity of Diamond was among one of the most acclaimed heroes. However, his powers were later taken from him by his previous mentor, Wolfe. Now Christian uses his experience to help the Powers Division stop destructive Powers.
- Susan Heyward as Deena Pilgrim – Christian's partner in the Powers Division. Her father is a successful retired policeman whom everyone admires.
- Olesya Rulin as Calista Secor – a wayward girl, possibly homeless. She is a "wannabe" as she hangs around Powers, believing her own powers will awaken someday. She intends to use her powers on her abusive father for hurting her mother. She befriends both Christian and Royalle.
- Max Fowler as Krispin Stockley – the teenage son of Christian's deceased former police partner. Krispin feels that the more unstable Powers should be held accountable for their mistakes and goes rage hunting after Powers along with Marigold forming ChaoticChic only to die and ironically come back from the dead as a Power with immortality.
- Michelle Forbes as Janis Sandusky, a.k.a. RetroGirl – a very popular, world-renowned Power who dated Christian when they were young and on the same team. They became estranged after Christian lost his powers. RetroGirl's powers include superhuman strength, invulnerability and flight. She's still active as a heroine and celebrity, aiming to use her powers for humanitarian reasons, as in the relief and containment of natural disasters. (Season 1)
- Michael Madsen as Patrick, a.k.a. SuperShock – a three centuries old Power hero who returns from a 40-year retirement following the death of RetroGirl. He was part of the famous Unity team along with RetroGirl and Cobalt Knight, and may be the most powerful Power alive. (Season 2)
- Logan Browning as Zora – a blooming Power kid with the ability to manipulate light. She admires Christian and is pushed by her management into trying to become the next Power big thing.
- Andrew Sensenig as Harley Cohen, a.k.a. Triphammer – a non-powered hero, double amputee, and scientific genius who designed a suit of state-of-the-art armor to fight crime. A former member of the superhero team composed by Christian and RetroGirl, he now watches over the Powers prison and has built a device to drain the superhuman powers. (Season 1) Following RetroGirl's death, he becomes concerned with his legacy and inspiring a new generation of Powers. (Season 2)
- Justice Leak as Kutter – a detective in Powers Division. He is friends with Christian and respects him, though they often butt heads.
- E. Roger Mitchell as Blue Magma
- Troy Brenna as Iron Impact
- Nate Bozeman as Larry Gerald
- Adam Boyer as Olympia
- Joanna Bennett as Rainbow
- Linds Edwards as Zeroton X
Look at the "Auction Updates" section above to keep up to date, including description updates - we keep a detailed online log of every single change to the lots in the auction. Invoices are sent to customers within 24 hours, and our personal packing and shipping begins the next business day, so be assured you will receive your new item(s) immediately. We have a detailed description of how the auctions work on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Take your time and go through the lots. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Email is always the best way to catch us, but if you prefer, we can get on the phone to chat as well. We look forward to another fun auction and wish you the best of luck in obtaining the next cool piece for your collection!
Desi & Jeff
Co-Owners of ScreenUsed
Bidder and ScreenUsed agree that any agreements between the Bidder and ScreenUsed including but not limited to these Conditions of Sale are entered into in Santa Clara County, California, which is where the agreements are to be performed and the auction to take place, no matter where Bidder is situated and no matter by what means or where Bidder was informed of the auction and regardless of whether catalogs, materials, or other communications were received by Bidder in another location. Both ScreenUsed and the Bidder agree that any disputes under these Conditions of Sale, the subject matter hereof, the entering into, or any aspect of the auction, shall be exclusively governed by California law, and that any and all claims or actions shall be brought and maintained only in Santa Clara County, California in a State or Federal Court to the exclusion of any other venue, locale or jurisdiction. All parties submit to such jurisdiction.
- Opening Bid Prices: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use estimate pricing, only a starting minimum bid price. Opening bids do not include the buyer’s premium, shipping, or sales tax.
- Reserves: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use reserves, so the opening price is where bidding starts, and the highest bidder will win the item.
- Buyer’s Premium and Sales Tax: The actual purchase price will be the sum of the final bid price plus the buyer’s premium of 20% of the hammer price. California and Florida sales tax shall automatically be added to the purchase price for CA and FL residents, unless exempted.
- Before the Auction: Bidders are encouraged to send inquiries pertaining to the auction as a whole and/or individual lots. You may also request condition reports. ScreenUsed strongly urges the bidder to resolve any questions PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- Bidding: Property is auctioned in consecutive numerical order, as it appears in the catalog. ScreenUsed shall determine all opening bids and bidding increments. The auctioneer will accept bids from those present in the salesroom or absentee bidders participating by telephone, Internet or by written bid left with ScreenUsed in advance of the auction. The auctioneer has the right in its absolute discretion to reject any bid in the event of dispute between bidders or if the auctioneer has doubt as to the validity of any bid, to advance the bidding at its absolute discretion and to determine the successful bidder in the event of a dispute between bidders, to continue the bidding or to reoffer and resell the lot in question. In the event of a dispute after the sale, ScreenUsed’s record of final sale shall be conclusive.
- Internet Bids: ScreenUsed is not and cannot be responsible or liable for any problems, delays, or any other issues or problems resulting out of use of the Internet generally or specifically, including but not limited to transmission, execution or processing of bids. On some occasions beyond the control of ScreenUsed, bid software or the Internet itself may not physically keep up with the pace of the auction. In order to help avoid disappointment, ScreenUsed recommends placing a realistic absentee bid early.
- Successful Bids: The proverbial fall of the auctioneer’s hammer indicates the final bid. ScreenUsed will record the paddle number of the buyer. Winning bidders shall be notified with an invoice within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction.
- Certificate of Authenticity: For each lot, ScreenUsed will supply a documented certificate with the official ScreenUsed stamp and logo. This certificate has an original signature from one of the ScreenUsed owners. COAs are not supplied with promotional items such as crew shirts, crew hats, crew gifts, or other items not used in the production itself.
- Payment: Payment is expected in full within 7 calendar days of the sale. All payments will be handled online through the ScreenUsed secure website via credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer. Payment plans are available, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the website.
- Shipping: After payment has been made in full, ScreenUsed will personally pack your items and will insure and ship at your expense. Buyers will only be charged exact shipping costs - no additional packing or handling fees. Any customs fees, duties or taxes outside of the United States will be the sole responsibility of the buyer and will not be included in the invoice.
- Buyer’s Remedies: As these are rare collector pieces, all sales are final. In the unfortunate event that there is a problem with the condition of a piece when it is delivered, we will work with you to make sure you are happy.