Teen Wolf: The Final Auction
In association with MTV and Viacom International Inc., ScreenUsed presents the official Teen Wolf final auction. You can own the actual wardrobe, props, or set dressing used by your favorite actors in the show! This is it, this is your last chance to own a piece of the show!
There are over 800 items in the auction from all 6 seasons of the show. The auction will start on May 12th, at 10am Pacific Time and will end on May 26th starting at 10am Pacific Time.
Throughout the weeks leading up to the auction, we will preview items daily on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, so make sure to follow us.
Register to bid by logging in and clicking the Register button above. NOTE: No items are listed on the website yet - the auction items will show up on our website on the start date/time above.
Every lot has an opening bid of $5, and we do not have reserve pricing, so the highest bidder wins. This is a timed auction, each lot will automatically end 1 minute apart. The auction will not allow sniping at the last second, so everyone has a fair chance to bid what they feel comfortable with. If an item receives a bid within the last 3 minutes, the end time will automatically be extended another 3 minutes. Each item displays the exact time it is scheduled to end.
Please be aware that productions have duplicates of most wardrobe and props. It is very rare to have only one of a certain item. As filming takes place, a prop can be broken, or a piece of wardrobe could become ripped, wet, or stained. The production can't shut down for the day, so they use the additional props and wardrobe for those purposes. Also, sometimes there are separate sets of wardrobe for stunt actors. We have documented all items based on the information provided in production books as well as costume tags on some of the wardrobe. If costume tags exist, they will be supplied with the wardrobe being sold. As well, many items were used over and over throughout many episodes. We also sometimes see slightly different sizes on wardrobe and shoes from what was initially on the costume tag, this is because a size may have been more comfortable or fit better. And lastly, sometimes even though there is a costume or prop acquired for a certain scene, it may not have been used, or used in a completely different episode.
If you need information about how our auction process works, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) tab at the top of the website. There are topics that cover the auction, payments, shipping, etc.
Want to buy Teen Wolf wardrobe to wear?
At the same time as the auction above, we will have a full rack of clothing in our SU Outlet store available for purchase. These are pieces of wardrobe from the production, but were extras not used, many still have price tags on them. They are the same items that were used by the actors that will be in the auction above. There is usually only one of each item, so come early if you want the best selection of clothing for your favorite characters. The Teen Wolf clothing sale will start at 11am, Saturday, May 12th and continue through to May 26th. These items are only available in person at the store, not online. When you come to the store, we'll have several items from the auction out on display that you can take pictures with.
SU Outlet / ScreenUsed
8367 Canoga Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304
Bidder and ScreenUsed agree that any agreements between the Bidder and ScreenUsed including but not limited to these Conditions of Sale are entered into in Los Angeles County, California, which is where the agreements are to be performed and the auction to take place, no matter where Bidder is situated and no matter by what means or where Bidder was informed of the auction and regardless of whether catalogs, materials, or other communications were received by Bidder in another location. Both ScreenUsed and the Bidder agree that any disputes under these Conditions of Sale, the subject matter hereof, the entering into, or any aspect of the auction, shall be exclusively governed by California law, and that any and all claims or actions shall be brought and maintained only in Los Angeles County, California in a State or Federal Court to the exclusion of any other venue, locale or jurisdiction. All parties submit to such jurisdiction.
BIDDERS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SCREENUSED INC. AND VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC., AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PRESENT, FORMER AND FUTURE PARTNERS, OFFICERS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, HEIRS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES (DIRECT AND INDIRECT), PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, RELATED COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, JOINT VENTURERS, ADMINISTRATORS, EXECUTORS, ASSIGNEES, INSIDERS, AND ALL NETWORKS/ENTITIES OWNED OR OPERATED BY VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC. (COLLECTIVELY, THE "AUCTION PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE AUCTION OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY AUCTION-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE REMOVAL OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY AUCTION MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY ITEM AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUCTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- Opening Bid Prices: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use estimate pricing, only a starting minimum bid price. Opening bids do not include the buyer’s premium, shipping, or sales tax.
- Reserves: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use reserves, so the opening price is where bidding starts, and the highest bidder will win the item.
- Buyer’s Premium and Sales Tax: The actual purchase price will be the sum of the final bid price plus the buyer’s premium of 20% of the hammer price. California sales tax shall automatically be added to the purchase price for CA residents, unless exempted.
- Before the Auction: Bidders are encouraged to send inquiries pertaining to the auction as a whole and/or individual lots. You may also request condition reports. ScreenUsed strongly urges the bidder to resolve any questions PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- Bids Are Binding: Before placing a bid ensure that you have read the item description, viewed all pictures of the item, and asked any questions ahead of bidding. Every bid is binding and should only be placed if you plan to purchase the item. ScreenUsed will not remove any bids, thus if you are the winning bidder at the end of the auction you must pay for the item.
- Bidding: Property is auctioned in consecutive numerical order, as it appears in the catalog. ScreenUsed shall determine all opening bids and bidding increments. The auctioneer will accept bids from those present in the salesroom or absentee bidders participating by telephone, Internet or by written bid left with ScreenUsed in advance of the auction. The auctioneer has the right in its absolute discretion to reject any bid in the event of dispute between bidders or if the auctioneer has doubt as to the validity of any bid, to advance the bidding at its absolute discretion and to determine the successful bidder in the event of a dispute between bidders, to continue the bidding or to reoffer and resell the lot in question. In the event of a dispute after the sale, ScreenUsed’s record of final sale shall be conclusive.
- Internet Bids: ScreenUsed is not and cannot be responsible or liable for any problems, delays, or any other issues or problems resulting out of use of the Internet generally or specifically, including but not limited to transmission, execution or processing of bids. On some occasions beyond the control of ScreenUsed, bid software or the Internet itself may not physically keep up with the pace of the auction. In order to help avoid disappointment, ScreenUsed recommends placing a realistic absentee bid early.
- Successful Bids: The proverbial fall of the auctioneer’s hammer indicates the final bid. ScreenUsed will record the paddle number of the buyer. Winning bidders shall be notified with an invoice within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction.
- Certificate of Authenticity: For each lot, ScreenUsed will supply a documented certificate with the official ScreenUsed stamp and logo. This certificate has an original signature from one of the ScreenUsed owners. COAs are not supplied with promotional items such as crew shirts, crew hats, crew gifts, or other items not used in the production itself.
- Payment: Payment is expected in full within 7 calendar days of the sale. All payments will be handled online through the ScreenUsed secure website via credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer. Payment plans are available, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the website. You are responsible for any expenses that ScreenUsed may incur in enforcing our payment terms, including reasonable attorney’s fees if we prevail in a court action, or collection costs if we use the services of a collection agency.
- Shipping: After payment has been made in full, ScreenUsed will personally pack your items and will insure and ship at your expense. Buyers will only be charged exact shipping costs - no additional packing or handling fees. Any customs fees, duties or taxes outside of the United States will be the sole responsibility of the buyer and will not be included in the invoice.
- Buyer’s Remedies: As these are rare collector pieces, all sales are final. In the unfortunate event that there is a problem with the condition of a piece when it is delivered, we will work with you to make sure you are happy.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUCTION PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY ITEM AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUCTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL AUCTION ITEMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.