Hollywood Memorabilia Auction
Online pre-bidding starts Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 10:00am Pacific Time
Live Online Auction starts Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 10:00pm Pacific Time
If you would like to preview some of the lots in person, stop by our outlet store in Canoga Park, CA. We are open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 11am - 6pm (closed Sunday through Wednesday). Or you can make an appointment with us the view on the days we are closed.
8367 Canoga Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304
Register to bid by clicking the "Get Approved To Bid" button at the top right on the auction page:
If you have any issues with the above link or page, try going directly to the auction on iCollector using the following link, then register:
- Aug 22, 2018 - Lot 83. Galactica 1980 (TV) - Hold-Out Laser Pistol - removed from auction.
- Aug 20, 2018 - Lot 75. Firefly (TV) - Jayne's "Hold Out" Pistol (Adam Baldwin) - opening bid updated:
- ORIGINAL: Wrong opening bid shown only in the catalog: $100
- UPDATED: Corrected the catalog, no change in the online auction page: $2,000
- Aug 20, 2018 - Lot 198. Stranger Things (TV) / Joyce's "The Upside Down" Hazmat Suit (Winona Ryder) - added screen matching details:
- Aug 20, 2018 - Lot 38. Big Bang Theory, The (TV) - Howard "Fruit Loops" Wolowitz's Space Suit (Simon Helberg)
- added screen matching details:
- Aug 20, 2018 - Lot 76. Firefly (TV) - Mal's Space Suit (Nathan Fillion) - added screen matching details:
- Aug 15, 2018 - Lot 59. Bumblebee - Bumblebee Willys Jeep - more detailed description:
- ORIGINAL: This is the hero Jeep that was used as Bumblebee in the first part of the movie. It was custom-made with painted on dirt and distressing. The Willys Jeep measures approximately 132" long, 62" wide, 64" tall, and has some bright red tape marks on it for lining up computer graphics in post production. The vehicle starts and drives well.
- UPDATED: This is the hero Jeep that was used as Bumblebee in the first part of the movie. The entire vehicle was painted yellow based on a paint sample from earlier Bumblebee vehicles. The production then painted most of the chassis components black. We believe that a lot of the "dirt" on the body is actually painted on by the production, though we are not going to attempt to clean it. The bright pink reference tape marks are still on the vehicle for use in lining up post production CGI work. The chase scene was filmed in the mountains of southern California, and the Ford Raptor camera vehicle broke down chasing the Jeep. The Willys runs and drives, though it does leak oil.
- 1941-45 Willys MB
- Original chassis with replacement body manufactured in the Philippines
- Willys L134 Go Devil straight-4 engine
- 3-speed manual transmission
- 4 wheel drive
- Measures approximately 132" long, 62" wide, 64" tall
- Aug 14, 2018 - Lot 178. Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV) - Data's USS Enterprise-D Bridge Ops Station LCARS Panel (Brent Spiner) - description updated:
- ORIGINAL: This panel was created by the production for use by Brent Spiner as "Lt. Cdr. Data" on the USS Enterprise-D.
- UPDATED: This panel was created by the production for use by Brent Spiner as "Lt. Cdr. Data" on the USS Enterprise-D in many episodes including "Cause and Effect", "Inner Light" and "I, Borg".
- Aug 14, 2018 - Lot 184. Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV) / USS Enterprise-D Engineering LCARS Panel - added one more straight facing picture.
- Aug 14, 2018 - Lot 185. Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV) / USS Enterprise-D Science LCARS Panel - added one more straight facing picture.
- Aug 13, 2018 - Lot 15. Austin Powers: Intl Man of Mystery / Austin Powers' Trademark Outfit (Mike Myers) - description updated:
- ORIGINAL: The costume was custom-made for Mike Myers and consists of a blue velvet four-button suit jacket with trippy "shagadelic" satin lining, matching pants, white shirt with lace collar, cuffs and integral cravat, glasses and trademark necklace.
- UPDATED: The costume was custom-made for Mike Myers and consists of a blue velvet four-button suit jacket with trippy "shagadelic" satin lining, matching pants, white shirt with lace collar, cuffs and integral cravat and trademark necklace. The included glasses were not used during the production of the film and are supplied to complete the display.
- Aug 11, 2018 - Lot 89. Goldfinger / Fort Knox Gold Bars - description updated:
- ORIGINAL: The bars are made of resin with gold paint and measure approximately 10" x 3" x 1.75".
- UPDATED: The bars are made of plaster with gold paint and measure approximately 10" x 3" x 1.75".
- Aug 11, 2018 - Lot 64. Dukes of Hazzard, The (TV) / General Lee Dodge Charger Grille - production changed and description updated:
- ORIGINAL PRODUCTION: Dukes of Hazzard, The (TV)
- UPDATED PRODUCTION: Gladiator, The (1986)
- ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION: This grille and partial roll cage were used on one of the General Lee stunt cars from the series. It was removed from one of the jump cars and has sat out for many years. The grille section is not attached to the roll cage, and has sustained damage through use.
- UPDATED DESCRIPTION: This grille and partial roll cage were acquired by the production for use on one of the Dodge Chargers in the TV movie The Gladiator. It was originally from one of the General Lee stunt cars from the Dukes of Hazzard TV series, and shows some of the orange paint from that production around the edge of the grille. The grille section is not attached to the roll cage, and has sustained damage through use.
Bidder and ScreenUsed agree that any agreements between the Bidder and ScreenUsed including but not limited to these Conditions of Sale are entered into in Los Angeles County, California, which is where the agreements are to be performed and the auction to take place, no matter where Bidder is situated and no matter by what means or where Bidder was informed of the auction and regardless of whether catalogs, materials, or other communications were received by Bidder in another location. Both ScreenUsed and the Bidder agree that any disputes under these Conditions of Sale, the subject matter hereof, the entering into, or any aspect of the auction, shall be exclusively governed by California law, and that any and all claims or actions shall be brought and maintained only in Los Angeles County, California in a State or Federal Court to the exclusion of any other venue, locale or jurisdiction. All parties submit to such jurisdiction.
- Opening Bid Prices: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use estimate pricing, only a starting minimum bid price. Opening bids do not include the buyer’s premium, shipping, or sales tax.
- Reserves: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use reserves, so the opening price is where bidding starts, and the highest bidder will win the item.
- Buyer’s Premium and Sales Tax: The actual purchase price will be the sum of the final bid price plus the buyer’s premium of 20% of the hammer price. California sales tax shall automatically be added to the purchase price for CA residents, unless exempted.
- Before the Auction: Bidders are encouraged to send inquiries pertaining to the auction as a whole and/or individual lots. You may also request condition reports. ScreenUsed strongly urges the bidder to resolve any questions PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- Bids Are Binding: Before placing a bid ensure that you have read the item description, viewed all pictures of the item, and asked any questions ahead of bidding. Every bid is binding and should only be placed if you plan to purchase the item. ScreenUsed will not remove any bids, thus if you are the winning bidder at the end of the auction you must pay for the item.
- Bidding: Property is auctioned in consecutive numerical order, as it appears in the catalog. ScreenUsed shall determine all opening bids and bidding increments. The auctioneer will accept bids from those present in the salesroom or absentee bidders participating by telephone, Internet or by written bid left with ScreenUsed in advance of the auction. The auctioneer has the right in its absolute discretion to reject any bid in the event of dispute between bidders or if the auctioneer has doubt as to the validity of any bid, to advance the bidding at its absolute discretion and to determine the successful bidder in the event of a dispute between bidders, to continue the bidding or to reoffer and resell the lot in question. In the event of a dispute after the sale, ScreenUsed’s record of final sale shall be conclusive.
- Internet Bids: ScreenUsed is pleased to partner with iCollector to provide online bidding in real-time. ScreenUsed is not and cannot be responsible or liable for any problems, delays, or any other issues or problems resulting out of use of the Internet generally or specifically, including but not limited to transmission, execution or processing of bids. On some occasions beyond the control of ScreenUsed, bid software or the Internet itself may not physically keep up with the pace of the auction. In order to help avoid disappointment, ScreenUsed recommends placing a realistic absentee bid early.
- Successful Bids: The proverbial fall of the auctioneer’s hammer indicates the final bid. ScreenUsed will record the paddle number of the buyer. Winning bidders shall be notified with an invoice within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction.
- Certificate of Authenticity: For each lot, ScreenUsed will supply a documented certificate with the official ScreenUsed stamp and logo. This certificate has an original signature from one of the ScreenUsed owners. COAs are not supplied with promotional items such as crew shirts, crew hats, crew gifts, or other items not used in the production itself.
- Payment: Payment is expected in full within 7 calendar days of the sale. All payments will be handled online through the ScreenUsed secure website via credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer. Payment plans are available for orders of $1,000 or higher, please email us for details. You are responsible for any expenses that ScreenUsed may incur in enforcing our payment terms, including reasonable attorney’s fees if we prevail in a court action, or collection costs if we use the services of a collection agency.
- Shipping: After payment has been made in full, ScreenUsed will personally pack your items and will insure and ship at your expense. Buyers will only be charged exact shipping costs - no additional packing or handling fees. Any customs fees, duties or taxes outside of the United States will be the sole responsibility of the buyer and will not be included in the invoice.
- Buyer’s Remedies: As these are rare collector pieces, all sales are final. In the unfortunate event that there is a problem with the condition of a piece when it is delivered, we will work with you to make sure you are happy.
- Auction Registration: By registering for the auction through the iCollector.com website, the buyer agrees to submit contact, address, and credit card information. As part of the registration process, the buyer agrees to a one dollar authorization process on the credit card, which will be immediately voided. In addition, the buyer agrees that contact and shipping information will be used for creation of an account on the ScreenUsed website in anticipation of potential payment processes after auction conclusion. The buyer's account will be setup for periodic email newsletters, which may contain important updates to the auction lots. An opt out link is at the bottom of each newsletter.