ScreenUsed Community Live Online Auction
The television series from 2009-2015
Pre-bidding starts Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 10:00am Pacific Time
Live Auction starts Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 10:00am Pacific Time
Register to bid by logging in and clicking the Register button above. To view the lots online, click the View Lots button above. Once the Live auction starts, a Bid Live button will be above.
Our Community auction is now online and open for pre-bidding. The live auction will take place on January 7th, 2017 at 10am Pacific Time.
"Community" is a smart, exuberant comedy that was consistently ranked as one of the most inventive and original half hours on television. This ensemble comedy centers on a tight-knit group of friends who all met at what is possibly the world's worst educational institution - Greendale Community College.
At the center of the group is Jeff Winger (Joel McHale, "The Soup"), a fast-talking lawyer who was caught with a phony college degree. Disbarred until he could earn a legitimate degree, Winger chose Greendale, thinking he could breeze through the mediocre school without a hitch. However, he soon found himself the reluctant leader of a disparate group of misfits, all stuck at Greendale for different reasons.
The study group includes Britta Perry (Gillian Jacobs, "Girls"), who dropped out of high school to "change the world" and soon found herself in her 30s with no marketable skills; Shirley Bennett (Yvette Nicole Brown, "The Odd Couple"), a religious housewife who landed at Greendale after a messy divorce and is now blossoming into a headstrong entrepreneur; Abed Nadir (Danny Pudi, "The Book Club"), a socially awkward but well-meaning pop-culture savant; Annie Edison (Alison Brie, "Mad Men"), a high-strung perfectionist; Troy Barnes (Donald Glover, "The Lazarus Effect"), a former high school football star still trying to find his way; Ben Chang (Ken Jeong, "The Hangover"), a former Spanish teacher who is either insane or an evil genius, or both; and Pierce Hawthorne (Chevy Chase, "Caddyshack", "National Lampoon's Vacation"), a millionaire who enrolls at Greendale out of boredom and a passive attempt at self-discovery.
At Greendale's helm is Dean Pelton (Jim Rash, "The Way Way Back"), an administrator whose ineptitude is matched only by his love of the school and his devotion to his students.
There are 107 lots in the auction, with items from the following actors:
- Alison Brie as "Annie Edison"
- Chevy Chase as "Pierce Hawthorne"
- Danny Pudi as "Abed Nadir"
- Donald Glover as "Troy Barnes"
- Gillian Jacobs as "Britta Perry"
- Jim Rash as "Dean Pelton"
- Joel McHale as "Jeff Winger"
- Josh Holloway as "Black Rider"
Look at the "Auction Updates" section above to keep up to date, including description updates - we keep a detailed online log of every single change to the lots in the auction. Invoices are sent to customers within 24 hours, and our personal packing and shipping begins the next business day, so be assured you will receive your new item(s) immediately. We have a detailed description of how the auctions work on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Take your time and go through the lots. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Email is always the best way to catch us, but if you prefer, we can get on the phone to chat as well. We look forward to another fun auction and wish you the best of luck in obtaining the next cool piece for your collection!
Desi & Jeff
Co-Owners of ScreenUsed
Bidder and ScreenUsed agree that any agreements between the Bidder and ScreenUsed including but not limited to these Conditions of Sale are entered into in Santa Clara County, California, which is where the agreements are to be performed and the auction to take place, no matter where Bidder is situated and no matter by what means or where Bidder was informed of the auction and regardless of whether catalogs, materials, or other communications were received by Bidder in another location. Both ScreenUsed and the Bidder agree that any disputes under these Conditions of Sale, the subject matter hereof, the entering into, or any aspect of the auction, shall be exclusively governed by California law, and that any and all claims or actions shall be brought and maintained only in Santa Clara County, California in a State or Federal Court to the exclusion of any other venue, locale or jurisdiction. All parties submit to such jurisdiction.
- Opening Bid Prices: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use estimate pricing, only a starting minimum bid price. Opening bids do not include the buyer’s premium, shipping, or sales tax.
- Reserves: Our ScreenUsed auctions do not use reserves, so the opening price is where bidding starts, and the highest bidder will win the item.
- Buyer’s Premium and Sales Tax: The actual purchase price will be the sum of the final bid price plus the buyer’s premium of 20% of the hammer price. California and Florida sales tax shall automatically be added to the purchase price for CA and FL residents, unless exempted.
- Before the Auction: Bidders are encouraged to send inquiries pertaining to the auction as a whole and/or individual lots. You may also request condition reports. ScreenUsed strongly urges the bidder to resolve any questions PRIOR TO BIDDING.
- Bidding: Property is auctioned in consecutive numerical order, as it appears in the catalog. ScreenUsed shall determine all opening bids and bidding increments. The auctioneer will accept bids from those present in the salesroom or absentee bidders participating by telephone, Internet or by written bid left with ScreenUsed in advance of the auction. The auctioneer has the right in its absolute discretion to reject any bid in the event of dispute between bidders or if the auctioneer has doubt as to the validity of any bid, to advance the bidding at its absolute discretion and to determine the successful bidder in the event of a dispute between bidders, to continue the bidding or to reoffer and resell the lot in question. In the event of a dispute after the sale, ScreenUsed’s record of final sale shall be conclusive.
- Internet Bids: ScreenUsed is not and cannot be responsible or liable for any problems, delays, or any other issues or problems resulting out of use of the Internet generally or specifically, including but not limited to transmission, execution or processing of bids. On some occasions beyond the control of ScreenUsed, bid software or the Internet itself may not physically keep up with the pace of the auction. In order to help avoid disappointment, ScreenUsed recommends placing a realistic absentee bid early.
- Successful Bids: The proverbial fall of the auctioneer’s hammer indicates the final bid. ScreenUsed will record the paddle number of the buyer. Winning bidders shall be notified with an invoice within 24 hours after the conclusion of the auction.
- Certificate of Authenticity: For each lot, ScreenUsed will supply a documented certificate with the official ScreenUsed stamp and logo. This certificate has an original signature from one of the ScreenUsed owners. COAs are not supplied with promotional items such as crew shirts, crew hats, crew gifts, or other items not used in the production itself.
- Payment: Payment is expected in full within 7 calendar days of the sale. All payments will be handled online through the ScreenUsed secure website via credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer. Payment plans are available, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the website.
- Shipping: After payment has been made in full, ScreenUsed will personally pack your items and will insure and ship at your expense. Buyers will only be charged exact shipping costs - no additional packing or handling fees. Any customs fees, duties or taxes outside of the United States will be the sole responsibility of the buyer and will not be included in the invoice.
- Buyer’s Remedies: As these are rare collector pieces, all sales are final. In the unfortunate event that there is a problem with the condition of a piece when it is delivered, we will work with you to make sure you are happy.